Simple to use, save and share!
Walk, run, fly, hover... We can customize app navigation (and features) to suit your needs.
BIMRAY® brings you incredible flexibility, both in terms of functionality and navigation options. We can also cost-effectively bring you additional features, customized for your specific needs. Don't need a BIM model? Regular 3D models and even Reality Capture models work in BIMRAY®.
ASSET/LOCATION - DEPLOYMENT
• Web-Deployable from your server or cloud service (Azure, Amazon, etc)
• Access BIMRAY® locations directly from your website , or...
• Optional PC, Mac, Linux, VR headset local machine builds
• High frame rates and optimized builds for a smooth user experience
• No special skills needed to navigate in BIMRAY®
• Full 360 degree movement anywhere on location including walk / fly (UAV type controls)
• Instant Travel to any per-determined location in the scene
• Cycle though preset static or animated cameras placed at important locations in the scene
• Lock View allows for cursor movement without "head swivel" movement
BIMRAY® TOOLS & FEATURES
• Isolate and view any part (or groups), from any distance or angle
• Interactive parts will highlight – just click on to open DataLinc™
• DataLinc™ – open specific, cutom data sources including corporate "intranet" custom datadases
• ImageLinc™ – web-stream site imagery, combine with notes and link/attach to any location on the modeled asset
• Visualization Layers - turn on/off model layers, terrain, lights, existing vs. proposed, etc
• Angle/Layer Tool - digital readout and save the angle of any 3D surface
• Measurement Tool - point-to-point measurement between any 2 surfaces/objects, locking Z axis option
• Snapshot Taker - one touch key saves 12 x 26" rendering of your view to your local folder
• Change Material - Easily view multiple material texture choices on the same object - just click to cycle through all materials
• Open URL - any object can be programmed to open any URL
• On-screen help menu , easy game-style control
• Saving/Sharing Data - all project data daves